National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for filling up 50 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Prerevised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct Recruitment basis from candidates who have appeared for the interview (Personality Test) of Engineering Services (E.S) Examination (Civil), 2021 conducted by UPSC
i) Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university /Institute.
NHAI Vacancy 2022 Selection Procedure
On the basis of final merit (Written Test & Personality Test) in Engineering Services (E.S) Examination (Civil), 2021 conducted by UPSC.
How To Apply For NHAI Vacancy 2022
a). The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila
b). Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) →Online Application
c). Fill up the form and furnish the requisite informationd). Following documents are required to be uploaded: –
• Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Class –X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
• Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘pdf’ types not exceeding 2 MB.
• Degree in support of passing in Civil Engineering in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
• Copy of Interview Call letter issued by UPSC for appearing in in interview of I.E.S Examination 2020 (Civil) only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
• Copy of final mark sheet of E.S Examination 2021 (Civil) containing marks of Written test & Personality Test issued by UPSC only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
d). Click ‘Next’ button.
e) Application Preview may be seen.
f) Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
g) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form throughOnline. The application form Online may be submitted by 13.07.2022 (6:00 PM).
h) After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
j) Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
k) The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI
alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification
/ SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable)/PwBD certificate/Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the
employer, etc.), if applicable.