Age limit and other eligibility conditions for all the positions shall be determined on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
Application Fee – UR; Rs 500/- [SC, ST, PwD and Women candidates are exempted from payment]
Application fee (Non-Refundable) of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft from any scheduled bank in favor of “National Institute of Design Kurukshetra”
Senior Assistant – i) Bachelor Degree in Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University, ii)Working knowledge in computer
SSC with ITI electrical trade from a recognised institution. Experience: Minimum four years post qualification in erection, running, maintenance of electrical appliances and installations including UG cables. Should possess Electrical supervisory /Wiremen license issued by competent Authority. Or A Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institution with 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field. Should possess Electrical Supervisory/Wiremen license issued by Competent Authority
SSC with ITI in relevant trade from a recognized institution. Experience: Minimum Four years post qualification in the industry in the relevant field. Or A Diploma in relevant engineering field from a recognized institution with two years post qualification experience in industry in the relevant field.
Screening Test (only for shortlisting of candidates) Trade Test/ Skill Test (qualifying in nature), Written Test and Personal Interview or a combination or any one of them
How To Apply
1. Candidates should fill up the application in the prescribed format Annexure I and attach copies of all educational qualifications, experience, Salary certificate, Vigilance Clearance, No Objection Certificate etc.., paste passport size photograph, sign the application and forward the application in an envelope to the following address;
Chief Administrative Officer
National Institute of Design, Haryana
Transit Camp at Poly Technic Building
Vill- UMRI, Dist.- Kuruskhetra-136131
2. The last date for receipt of application in the above address 19th July 2021. No applications will be accepted after the last date. In case the last date mentioned above is declared as a public holiday, the next working day will be treated as the last day for receipt of applications.
3. The name of the post must be super-scribed “Post applied for [name of the post]” on top right side of the envelope.
4. Any vigilance/ disciplinary cases should not be pending against the candidates working in any Govt./ Semi- Govt./ Autonomous Organizations. In such cases, application shall not be considered or scrutinized.
5. Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of Interview for verification. Nonproduction of original of any of the requisite documents will render the candidate ineligible for appearing in the interview. In case the candidate is not fulfilling the criteria at the time of documents verification, he/she will not be allowed to appear
in the interview despite passing the written test.
6. Candidates are advised to visit NID HARYANA website http://www.nidh.ac.in regularly. Any addendum/ corrigendum shall be published only on the Institute website. List of candidates shortlisted for participating in various stages of the selection process will be displayed only on NID HARYANA website. No separate communication/intimation in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
7. All communications in regard with recruitment will be made by Email only. Candidates should check their email including SPAM folder regularly. Name of the shortlisted candidates for Interview will be displayed on NID HARYANA website and intimation shall be sent only to
registered e-mail id of candidate. No separate intimation will be sent by post.
8. Hence, candidates are advised in their own interest to provide their working e-mail id and to white-list the e-mail id email@example.com so that communications from Institute does not end up in spam folder. NID HARYANA will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation via e-mail due to any technical reason/ problem not attributable to the Institute.
9. Candidates applying for different posts shall fill up separate applications for each post and pay fee separately. Incomplete applications would be rejected.